How do I change my account information?
The Your Account page allows you to change your name, subscription term, password, and other personal information.
Click any of the linked options to go to a page where you may edit them.
- Personal Details: Reached through the following options: NAME, COMPANY, WEBSITE
This area will allow you to change your name as it is viewed by IMDb users, set a custom question and response for added security on your account, set the name of your company and your (or your employer's) web site within your user info.
- E-mail: Update the e-mail address associated with your account.
- IMDb ID: This is the user name associated with your public postings (user reviews, message boards) and certain data submissions (plot summaries, mini biographies). If you are a registered user of the original IMDb site when you subscribe, you retain the same ID across both sites. If you had not registered with IMDb before, this ID is created for you based on your e-mail address. Feel free to change it.
- Password: You will need to remember your old password to be able to change it. If you have forgotten it, you can go to the forgotten password page to get instructions for changing it e-mailed to your registered address.
- Preferences: This allows you to set preferences for how we contact you.
- Company / Website: See Personal Details
- Subscription Information: Reached through the following options: SUBSCRIPTION, DISCOUNT CODE, CREDIT CARD, ADDRESS.
This area will allow you to extend or cancel your subscription, enter a new discount code, change your credit card information or your billing address.
Did this answer your question?
Yes: Return to the IMDbPro homepage
No: Back to previous choice - Top help menu -
Contact our Help Desk.